Friday 12 July 2024

2 Corinthians 11-13

My Grace is Sufficient for You

2 Corinthians 12:7-9 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Let each of us examine ourselves to see whether or not we are in the faith. Let us test ourselves to see whether or not Christ Jesus is in us. We may be weak, but Christ in us is not. He is powerful. His grace is sufficient for us and His strength is made perfect in our weakness. Therefore, let us appreciate our weaknesses; let us appreciate insults, hardships, persecutions and difficulties; for when we are weak, then we are strong. "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." (Psalm 73:26) "They who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31) "The LORD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him, my Father's God, and I will exalt Him." (Exodus 15:2) "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13) Thank You Father, that You sent Your Son to us so that we may have life with You. May the power of Christ rest continually upon us that we may share in His glory and forever with You dwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment