Sunday 2 June 2024

Psalms 115-118

The Right Hand of the LORD Does Valiantly

(Day 36 of the Omer)
Psalm 118:15-17 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tents of the righteous; the right hand of the LORD does valiantly. The right hand of the LORD is exalted; the right hand of the LORD does valiantly. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go through them and I will praise Yehovah. This is the gate of the LORD through which the righteous shall enter. I will praise You, for You have answered me and have become my salvation. The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was Yehovah's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day Yehovah has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I pray, O LORD; O Yehovah, I pray, send now prosperity. Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yehovah! We have blessed you from the house of Yehovah. God is Yehovah and He has given us light. You are my God and I will praise You; You are my God, I will exalt You. O give thanks to Yehovah, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment