Monday 3 June 2024

Psalm 119:1-48

Blessed Are You, O LORD!

(Day 37 of the Omer)
Psalm 119:10-16 With my whole heart I have sought You; oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You. Blessed are You, O LORD! Teach me Your statutes. With my lips I have declared all the judgments of Your mouth. I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, as much as in all riches. I will meditate on Your precepts, and contemplate Your ways. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.
 
My soul melts from heaviness; strengthen me according to Your word. Remove from me the way of lying and grant me Your law graciously. I have chosen the way of truth; Your judgments I have laid before me. I cling to Your testimonies; O LORD, do not put me to shame! Teach me Your statutes. Make me understand the way of Your precepts. For blessed are those who walk in the law of the LORD; who seek Him with the whole heart! I will run the course of Your commandments, for You shall enlarge my heart. Teach me, O LORD, the way of Your statutes and I shall keep it to the end. Establish Your word to Your servant, who is devoted to fearing You. Turn away my reproach which I dread, for Your judgments are good. Behold, I long for Your precepts; revive me in Your righteousness. Let Your mercies come also to me, O LORD--Your salvation according to Your word. I will keep Your law continually, forever and ever. And I will walk at liberty for I seek Your precepts. I will delight myself in Your commandments which I love. And I will meditate on Your statutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment