Tuesday 4 June 2024

Psalm 119:49-96

Forever, O LORD, Your Word Is Settled in Heaven

(Day 38 of the Omer)
Psalm 119:89-93 Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven. Your faithfulness endures to all generations; You established the earth, and it abides. They continue this day according to Your ordinances, for all are Your servants. Unless Your law had been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction. I will never forget Your precepts, for by them You have given me life.

You have dealt well with Your servant O LORD, according to Your word. Teach me good judgment and knowledge for I believe Your commandments. Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep Your word. I know, O LORD, that Your judgments are right and in faithfulness You have afflicted me. You are good and do good; teach me Your statutes. It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes. I thought about my ways and turned my feet to Your testimonies.  And now, because of Your righteous judgments I am a companion of all who fear You and of those who keep Your precepts. I will never forget Your precepts, for by them You have given me life.

No comments:

Post a Comment