Wednesday 12 June 2024

Psalms 139-142

Marvelous Are Your Works

(Day 46 of the Omer)
Psalm 139:13-16 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.

Yehovah, I cry out to You. Let my prayer be set before You as incense, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. Attend to my cry, for I am brought very low; deliver me from my persecutors, for they are stronger than I. Keep me from the snares the wicked have laid for me, and from the traps of the workers of iniquity. Let the wicked fall into their own nets while I escape safely. You are my refuge, O Yehovah, my portion in the land of the living. Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise Your name; the righteous shall surround me for You shall deal bountifully with me. You are my God, O Yehovah, the strength of my salvation.


No comments:

Post a Comment