Thursday 6 June 2024

Psalm 119:137-176

Your Word is Very Pure

(Day 40 of the Omer)
Psalm 119:137-140 Righteous are You, O LORD, and upright are Your judgments. Your testimonies, which You have commanded, are righteous and very faithful. My zeal has consumed me, because my enemies have forgotten Your words. Your word is very pure; therefore Your servant loves it.

I long for Your salvation, O LORD, and Your law is my delight. My soul keeps Your testimonies, and I love them exceedingly.  Let Your hand become my help, for I have chosen Your precepts.  Let my soul live and it shall praise You; and let Your judgments help me. The entirety of Your word is truth and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. I rejoice at Your word O LORD, as one who finds great treasure. My heart stands in awe of Your word. My lips shall utter praise, for You teach me Your statutes. You are near, O LORD, and all Your commandments are truth. Great peace have those who love Your law, and nothing causes them to stumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment